Sunday 29 March 2009

Something For The Weekend

This weekend I wanted to do something quick. No brains, just quick results. Tadaaa! Here's my Crazy Cool Little Summer Bag!
Made of Crazy Yarn and lined with a vintage fabric, which used to be in my granny's stash.

Dit weekend wilde ik iets snels maken. Niet nadenken, lekker werken. Tadaaa! Mag ik u voorstellen: Gek Koel Klein Zomer Tasje! Gemaakt van Dolle Wol en gevoerd met een antiek stofje uit wat ooit oma's voorraad was.




My Square Feet, originally uploaded by astrid goes usa.

This is part of my tiny back garden. Last year, I turned this bit into my square foot garden and today it was time to plant this year's first seedlings.
Dit is een stukje van mijn achtertuin. Vorig jaar heb ik dit deel in mijn stoeptegeltuintje veranderd en vandaag was het tijd voor het planten van de eerste zaailingen van het jaar.


Seedlings, originally uploaded by astrid goes usa.

I don't have much space so I let the seeds sprout in plastic bags. Than I cruelly place them in the cold soil and hope for the best. I got the idea after watching this clip.
Ik woon niet zo groot, dus ik laat de zaadjes voorspruiten in plastic zakjes. Daarna plant ik ze ijskoud in de koude grond en hoop dat het goed komt. Ik kreeg het idee na het zien van deze video.



I'll keep you posted on the results.
Ik hou jullie op de hoogte.

No comments:

Post a Comment