Monday 1 February 2010

Still swimming!


Meet Sjaak!, originally uploaded by DutchAstrid.

Just so you know; I'm still alive. It's been a bit quiet around here, that's because I found a temporary teaching job.
Since the start of January I've been working round the clock; trying to remember all those new faces, processing all the new... Not to mention doing the work itself as well. So now you know. I'll be back with more soon, I promise!

PS: Meet Sjaak, our newest household member!

Ik leef nog, hoor. Het is hier behoorlijk rustig geweest, omdat ik een invalbaan als lerares heb gevonden.
Sinds januari werk ik het klokje rond; alle namen bij gezichten proberen te onthouden en al die nieuwe indrukken... En dan ook nog het werk zelf doen. Dan weet je het even. Ik beloof plechtig snel weer wat van me te laten horen!

Ps: dit is Sjaak, ons nieuwste familielid!

2 comments:

  1. Welkom Sjaak en sterkte Astrid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blub, blub, blub, Sjaak! (ofterwijl wees welkom lieve Sjaak).

    ReplyDelete