Friday 6 February 2009

Obama Inspires...

The other day I was browsing Flickr, when I noticed in how many different ways Barack Obama inspires people. I just had to share the inspiration and giggles I got from these pics!
Obama inspires...

Ik was laatst op Flickr aan het koekeloeren, toen het me opviel op hoeveel verschillende manieren Barack Obama mensen inspireert. dit moet ik natuurlijk met jullie delen!
Obama inspireert....


Squirrels! And... Eekhoorntjes! En...


Obama Squirrel, originally uploaded by carolvinzant.

Quilters! And.... Quilters! En...


Inauguration_090118_RH_00059, originally uploaded by Robert Hooman.

the London Underground staff at Holland Park station! And...

het personeel van de London Underground op het Holland Park station! En...


Knitters! And... Breiers! En...


Cute Asses for Obama, originally uploaded by caffaknitted.

I saved the best one for last: a puppy!
Ik heb de beste voor het laatst bewaard: een puppy!


No comments:

Post a Comment